GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!
Join a team that will be responsible for assessing and evaluating the cyber security posture of one of the largest healthcare systems in the Southeast. You will be responsible for aiding in security services delivery, which includes the use of application / network / firmware / hardware security tool sets, detection of security defects, and remediation consultation of those weaknesses.
Strong working understanding of the Tenable Security Center product line required.
Your team supports the identification of potential attack techniques and serves as the foundation for continuously improving the information systems security profile of the entire health system.
Partner with tools and technology teams to troubleshoot, develop, select, implement and automate appropriate security solutions to keep system data / patient record information protected from internal and external threats.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent experience
Preferred experience in/with:
- Experience in vulnerability scanning, SEIM, penetration testing, network admission control, advanced malware protection and/or mobile device management
- A basic understanding of design, implementation and operatoins experience with security technologies that includes, but not limited to:
- Log Analysis
- Network Behavior Analysis tools
- Antivirus, Identity Management and governance technologies, SSO and Federation technologies
- RBAC and fine grained access control strategies
- Web application authentication processes
- Network Packet Analyzers and basic malware analysis
Are you truly committed to investing in your growth about security? We really value that. We would like to see one or more ACTIVE certifications:
- Tenable Security Center, QRadar, Nmap, Core Impact, Cisco ISE and Cisco AMP
- Red Team / Blue Team
- HIPAA Risk Assessments and HIPAA Audits (highly desired)
- A successful implementation of one or more Security Frameworks
If you love the idea of working in a 'Patient-Centered Care' environment, in a beautiful part of Tennessee - and making a real difference in the protection of invaluable data - we'd love to have a conversation. Please apply today.