We have an opportunity available for a Solutions Architect End User to support the End User Technical Services team. This position will be focused on delivering end-user products and services to clinical and operational staff across the health system in a manner that provides an outstanding end user desktop experience.
EXCITING PROJECTS ON TAP:
Our client is a 22 hospital (hundreds of clinics) health system which spans across three states. The IT team is looking to attract candidates that are LOOKING TO GROW professionally.
At present there is a MAJOR VMware Horizon View roll out in process. You're needed right now to help make that a successful deployment.
On this team you will:
- Work with technology teams in infrastructure, mobile, network, unified communications and innovation to architect VMware Horizon View end-user solutions, including key success factors and project scope while driving a better understanding of the customer’s environment and potential project risks.
- Design and lead product demos, Proof of Concepts and pilot engagements to help drive requirements, success factors and customer confidence in end user software experience.
- Work closely with the architect planning team to communicate requirements and participate in functional design and prioritization of VDI deployment, new end point and virtual desktop technologies, software and operating systems, making technology recommendations, providing guidance and strategy direction while developing desktop image standards..
- Provide architectural designs that meet specified business decision requirements that scale to an enterprise level.
- Assess and make recommendations for optimal MDM (mobile device management) vendors - having a working understanding of ZenMobile would be beneficial.
- 6+ years of proven, qualified and seasoned related work experience in a comparable complex, high tech and fast paced work environment (healthcare preferred but not required)
- Experience with VMware, Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM
- Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent experience
- Advance experience troubleshooting application installation issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required
- Strong team interpersonal skills
- Preferred Certifications: Microsoft, VMware VCP
- Virtualization, desktop architect working with end user technologies