Our customer, the largest privately owned VAR in the Southeast, is seeking a consultant focused individual with great leadership skills in leading / mentoring a team which supports our clients' technology service needs. From Information Technology to Cybersecurity and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks.
Travel is rare...while working out of either corporate headquarters in Greenville SC or from your home (prefer you be located in the Southeast).
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with a variety of external clients and their technologies to provide technical support to ensure clients' business operations run without interruption
- Identify and resolve problems related to route/switch, DataCenter, SD-WAN, Network Security, Cloud, Virtualization, Storage, Disaster Recovery / HA, Business Continuity.... and any other technical issues that may arise for external clients
- Receive, prioritize, document and resolve end-user requests
- Project work including migrations, upgrades, security audits, as well as research and implement new technologies
- Lead and mentor your team on technical support team
- Support clients in a rotational, on-call environment
- Demonstrated experience with the following: networking, server administration, hardware support, LAN, WAN, WLAN and WWAN design and implementation
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree is required
- MCSE, MCIT, CCNA, A+ or Security+ certification strongly desired
If working with a dynamic, always learning, always growing environment is what you yearn for - then this maybe a great place to flex your wings, show / grow your leadership skills and foster a positive step in your career trajectory.
Please apply today and we will rapidly review your resume for consideration. Thank you.