Our client - a national leading dental staffing agency, is looking for a results-oriented Talent Acquisition Manager who is enthusiastic about leading and managing a team of recruiters and building the recruiting platform.
The firm is a 20 year, $30M staffing business – yet with the culture and closeness of a family business.
If you are eager to make a mark on a business and are seeking to take the lead on creating recruitment processes that are employee-friendly and drive results, we are interested in your talents. The Talent Acquisition Manager will work closely with the team’s recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. As a successful leader, you should have a track record of successful recruiting management, as well as first-hand experience with recruiting and employment branding. You will help ensure our client hires qualified employees to meet the company’s current and future needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Preferred Experience and/or Education
- Supervise, train and lead the recruiting team
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Oversee sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Help develop strategic plans to meet staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.)
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Identify and manage vendor relationships for recruiting (advertising contracts, school partnerships, job fairs, etc.)
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment center visits, or other events
- Manage Talent Acquisition process improvement initiatives and oversee the integration of new tools and resources
- Work closely with HR on field staff management, addressing initial coaching as needed
- Use expertise to create KPIs for report development and tracking
- All other duties as assigned
If you find this opportunity matches your skills and personal / professional growth ambitions, then please apply today. We are actively recruiting for this role. Click the apply button to apply today.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or relevant field required
- HRIS experience
- Recruiting and employer branding experience
- Proficient in Office 365
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Experience in dental recruiting (dentists and dental hygienists) a plus
- Experience on Avionte’ Bold or other ATS is a plus